Introduction of Myself

Assalamualaikum and hye everyone👋

Thank you again for visiting my blog. 


I made this entry today specially to introduce about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. Here it goes.
I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write, I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to be alone; I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace, I like delicious food and comfortable shoes, I like people. And, I like to laugh.
I always wanted to be a great teacher, and now I’m pursuing my study in an education field at Uitm Puncak Alam. I am just someone who does some teaching, some research, and some writing😊😊

This is a brief introduction of myself. If you are interested in knowing more, read my articles or take a look at my pictures. Here, I attached the video from PowToon that I had being created using the templates provided. It is 5 facts about me💓

You can also visit my youtube channel by clicking this link here,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kebaikan Air Barli

How to Create Vyond

How to Create Buncee